Thursday, May 21, 2009

no computer or TV this weekend.

Well, folks, it has been a tiring week for me. Work hasn't changed much but I had to switch to the 6am PT session since I will soon have early morning commitments. Up until Wednesday morning, I was going to the 7:30am sessions. Not anymore. I now have to get up at 4:50am and haven't been able to get to bed prior to 11pm since last Thursday. I really don't do well on fewer than eight hours a night. Anyhow, you won't see me online this weekend. I'm going to do my best to stay off the computer and not watch TV either. I figure a four day weekend (gotta love military Family Days) is as good a time as any to catch up on all the chores and errands that I need to take care of.

My yard sale last weekend was pretty successful but I need to get what didn't sell out of my house ASAP or it will never leave. I'll be making a trip to the Arts & Crafts building on base to donate my yarn, a local clinic to donate the glucose meters (didn't attempt to sell those but they are sitting in my kitchen taking up space), and a trip or two to the Goodwill to get rid of all the non-furniture items that were left over.

You all have a good weekend and I'll "see" you next week.

No comments: