Monday, October 5, 2015

Who is Nichole?

So many facets to me.
How do I describe myself?  It's made difficult when some attributes, traits, characteristics contradict each other.  A true Gemini, I guess.  :D


I love Romantic Comedies.
I don't like gore movies.
Hugh Jackman is my favorite eye candy.
I'm proud of the fact that I've made it through this career in the Air Force
I hate that it has augmented some of my not-so-nice personality traits and caused me to sacrifice other aspects in the name of conformity.
I'm quite loyal and have been known to continue to try to be friends with people even when they don't deserve it.  But there are times where I'm still feeling a level of betrayal by those who have taken advantage of my generosity many years ago.  Ironically, I still wonder if they think about me and know how much they affected me.
Then there are those whom I've done wrong to and yet I don't get why they're still so upset.  I think that blindness is a self-preserving thing so that I don't have to think about the friendship that I've lost.
I love Haagen Daas chocolate ice cream
I hate how often I eat it.  lol
I think my eyes are my best feature.
I hate that my legs aren't as good as they used to be.
I love a man with a hairy chest.
I love a man with strong legs.
I'm not attracted to thin men.
I'm not attracted to overweight men either.
I get crushes every once in awhile but don't often act on them.
I look forward to my time being my time next summer.
I look forward to being a full-time student again.
I wish I could ride my bicycle more often.
I haven't loved unconditionally in more than a decade.
I think I've forgotten how.
I have a kinky side.
But I love the vanilla in me too.
My favorite song is "The Rose" by Bette Midler.
My favorite book is "The Wild Rose" by Doris Mortman
They are nothing alike despite having similar names.  lol.
"The Wind Beneath My Wings" makes me think of my mama.
I love to dress in beautiful clothes.
I love pencil skirts and high heels.
I love when a man whom I'm attracted to admires how I look.
I would love to know love again.
I sometimes wonder if I'll get married but I also wonder if I actually have any desire to do so.  Really, I'd like to just love and be loved.
I'm straightforward; often to the point of being tactless.
I like to try new things and will try pretty much anything once.
Although I will if I have to, I don't like to do things by myself.
I bought my first house at age 23 and had to get a second job to pay the mortgage.
I bought my second house at age 30, six months after getting another "second job".
I love driving across country.
I love driving almost anywhere.
I've driven cross country more than once.
My goal is to have driven to or through every state in the CONUS.
I don't like being alone.
But I don't feel like I'm lonely.
I want to love again.

No comments: