Thursday, August 13, 2015

260 days to go

I'm quite excited that the next chapter is fast approaching but I'm also feeling like I'm being sucked into a vortex of stress.  My health is starting to be a reflection of that stress, to the point that I'm not wanting to get out of bed some mornings.  I often force myself to do so.  Once I'm up and have coffee, I'm doing pretty well.  On my days off, I can distract myself from the upcoming changes by cultivating relationships and connections that will carryover into the next chapter.  However, the days that I have to work are the ones that seem to make me want to bury myself in the blankets.  Why is that?  Why do the migraines present on the days that I can least afford to have them?  Is it because I'm just so ready for the next chapter?  Does my immune system just hate my job that much?  Is my body recognizing that my current job is the biggest stressor with the biggest impact on my whole physiology?  Ugh.  It can't be good to endure this much stress for this length of time.

I just want to cry and sleep until Spring.

No comments: